1 CE Training Hour
You will receive a certificate of training completion by passing a short quiz at the end of the training.
Upon enrolling, you will have access to this class for 1 year. This allows you the opportunity to learn CE hours for repeating a course in different years.
Having a difficult conversation with anyone is never an easy thing to do. And while we will never completing be able to shy away from a difficult conversation, we can prepare ourselves for one. In this course you will learn what is a difficult conversation, who we have them with and why. You will be given the tools and strategies to help you learn how to have difficult conversations with success.
Goals & Objectives
- The student will be able to identify a difficult conversation
- The student will be able to identify the different types of people who may have difficult conversation
- The student will be able to identify what makes a difficult conversation
- The student will be able to identify the different reasons for having difficult conversations
- The student will be able to identify the different prevention techniques before having difficult conversations
- The student will be able to identify different ways to begin difficult conversations and how to be a good listener
- The student will be able to identify problem solving techniques to help facilitate difficult conversations
- The student will apply their knowledge by answer scenario questions.
Amy Morgan, MSC, CFRC(D), CPSL-T(D), AHCI, TECC-LEO
- Founder/CEO - Center of Training, LLC
- Founder - Academy Hour, LLC
- Vice President of Education - Lighthouse Health & Wellness
- Creator: Certified First Responder Counselor / Certified Peer Support Leader/Teammate / Academy Hour Certified Instructor programs
- Master’s of Science in Counseling (LPC track) | , Bachelor’s of Science in Behavioral Sciences
- Former Training Officer for Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
- Mental Health Instructor - Justice Clearinghouse
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care – Law Enforcement Officer (TECC-LEO) certified / NAEMT
- Mental Health Advisor – Blue H.E.L.P.
- Survivors of Blue Suicide (C.O.P.S. Org.) Wellness Support Staff Member
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) Individual Interventionist
- Instructor - International Association for Directors of Law Enforcement Standards & Training (IADLEST) / FirstForward / Envisage
- PoliceOne.com /Lexipol contributing author
- Guardian RFID (Corrections) contributing author and YouTube channel contributor
- Author of therapy resource workbooks & training curriculum
- Certified trainer: ASIST-Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Certified trainer: QPR-Question Persuade Refer
- CPI Non-Violent Physical Crisis Intervention Trainer
- Mensa USA & Mensa Oklahoma member achievement
INTERACTIVE BIO HERE