1 CE Training Hour
You will receive a certificate of training completion by passing a short quiz at the end of the training.
Upon enrolling, you will have access to this class for 1 year. This allows you the opportunity to learn CE hours for repeating a course in different years.
While normal anxiety isn't necessarily bad for us, long-lasting anxiety becomes stress, and long-term stress can turn into burnout. Learn the causes and signs of anxiety and how it affects our physiological, mental and emotional health, and how to keep from letting your anxiety become stress and avoiding reaching the point of burnout. Also discussed in this training class are the effects of life stressors on our health, and how to undo damage caused by those stressors.
Goals & Objectives
- The student will gain an understanding of the effects of anxiety on one’s mental, emotional and physical health;
- The student will learn the phases of anxiety turning to stress, and stress leading to burnout;
- The student will gain an understanding of how to reverse the effects of anxiety and stress;
- The student will be able to identify treatment methods for anxiety, stress and burnout.
Amy Morgan, MSC, CFRC(D), CPSL-T(D), AHCI, TECC-LEO
- Founder/CEO - Center of Training, LLC
- Founder - Academy Hour, LLC
- Vice President of Education - Lighthouse Health & Wellness
- Creator: Certified First Responder Counselor / Certified Peer Support Leader/Teammate / Academy Hour Certified Instructor programs
- Master’s of Science in Counseling (LPC track) | , Bachelor’s of Science in Behavioral Sciences
- Former Training Officer for Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
- Mental Health Instructor - Justice Clearinghouse
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care – Law Enforcement Officer (TECC-LEO) certified / NAEMT
- Mental Health Advisor – Blue H.E.L.P.
- Survivors of Blue Suicide (C.O.P.S. Org.) Wellness Support Staff Member
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) Individual Interventionist
- Instructor - International Association for Directors of Law Enforcement Standards & Training (IADLEST) / FirstForward / Envisage
- PoliceOne.com /Lexipol contributing author
- Guardian RFID (Corrections) contributing author and YouTube channel contributor
- Author of therapy resource workbooks & training curriculum
- Certified trainer: ASIST-Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Certified trainer: QPR-Question Persuade Refer
- CPI Non-Violent Physical Crisis Intervention Trainer
- Mensa USA & Mensa Oklahoma member achievement
INTERACTIVE BIO HERE